Welcome to Prep! We would love to give you the opportunity to meet our wonderful students.
To schedule an in-person visit, please see our visit calendar on SCOIR. While most visits will be offered during lunch, as an office entirely run by former college reps, you know we’ll be flexible if this doesn’t work with your schedule.
Additionally, if you are interested in joining us for a special event at Prep, like our spring case study program, please email Matt at email@example.com.
We ask that all college visitors be fully vaccinated before meeting with our students (as we know that travelers will be going from school to school and state to state). We hope to host most college visits outdoors (weather permitting). Santa Fe Prep College Counseling also reserves the right to decline visits from for-profit institutions and military recruiters.
15 minutes from Prep:
- Breakthrough Santa Fe
- Santa Fe High School (contact)
- Capital High School (contact)
- Monte del Sol Charter School (contact)
- St. Michael’s High School
- New Mexico School for the Arts
- Santa Fe Indian School
- Mandela International Magnet School
- The Master’s Program
- NM Simon Scholars (contact)
A bit beyond Santa Fe:
- Española Valley High School Upward Bound (contact)
- Pojoaque Valley AVID (contact)
- Estancia High School (contact)
- Newcomb High School (contact)
- Springer High School (contact)
- Las Vegas Robertson High School (contact)
- West Las Vegas High School (contact)
- Pecos High School (contact)
- Moriarty High School (contact)
- Bernalillo High School (contact)
- East Mountain High School (contact)
- Cuba High School (contact)
If you cannot visit us in person and would like to request a virtual visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking and Visit Instructions
Matt or Hayley will meet you at the Main Office before your visit. Please do not head directly to the College Counseling offices, even if you know your way around Prep! Visitor parking is available in the main parking lot or in the overflow lot across the street from the entrance to campus.
Exploring the Land of Enchantment (better known as putting that per diem to work!)
Check out this comprehensive guide to eating, drinking, and hiking your way through Santa Fe, put together by our counseling team.