Welcome to Prep! We would love to give you the opportunity to meet our wonderful students.
Currently, we would ask all visiting college reps to confirm that they are fully vaccinated before meeting with our students (as we know that travelers will be going from school to school and state to state). We hope to host most college visits outdoors (weather permitting).
To schedule an in-person visit, please see our visit calendar on SCOIR. While most visits will be offered during lunch, as an office entirely run by former college reps, you know we’ll be flexible if this doesn’t work with your schedule.
Additionally, if you are interested in joining us for a special event at Prep, such as our spring case study program, please email Matt at email@example.com.
If you’re capable of coming in person, please consider also adding a visit to a CBO or rural NM high school to your trip. If you need help identifying a contact, please let us know, and we’re happy to help.
15 minutes from Prep:
- Breakthrough Santa Fe
- Santa Fe High School (contact)
- Capital High School (contact)
- Monte del Sol Charter School (contact)
- St. Michael’s High School
- New Mexico School for the Arts
- Santa Fe Indian School
- Mandela International Magnet School
- The Master’s Program
- NM Simon Scholars (contact)
A bit beyond Santa Fe:
- Española Valley High School Upward Bound (contact)
- Pojoaque Valley AVID (contact)
- Estancia High School (contact)
- Newcomb High School (contact)
- Springer High School (contact)
- Las Vegas Robertson High School (contact)
- West Las Vegas High School (contact)
- Pecos High School (contact)
- Moriarty High School (contact)
- Bernalillo High School (contact)
- East Mountain High School (contact)
- Cuba High School (contact)
We will be hosting Virtual College meetings this year – we know just how challenging it must be for each of your offices to make this call. No need to panic! We’d love to have you sign up for a time via SCOIR. Any virtual visit to Santa Fe Prep will be made available to Breakthrough students across Santa Fe as well (giving them the option to attend should it work in their schedules).
Parking and Office Location
Our office is located on the ground floor of the Library. When facing the large staircase leading up to the Library, look to your left for a curved gravel path. Enter through the double doors and College Counseling will be on your left. Visitor parking is available in the main parking lot.
Exploring the Land of Enchantment (better known as: putting that per diem to work!)
Check out this comprehensive guide to eating, drinking, and hiking your way through Santa Fe, put together by our counseling team.