Supporting Our Prep Community During COVID-19
During this time of the coronavirus pandemic, Santa Fe Prep is deeply grateful to be a community of educators and families who care deeply for each other. We are heartened by the many ways our community has reached out to support our students and others:
- Our faculty worked tirelessly over spring break to prepare for engaging, synchronous online teaching
- Our tech department invested countless hours to ensure that every student has access to a computer and Wi-Fi for remote learning
- Our students created a special social media account so that the student body can share stories and stay connected
- Our faculty and staff are offering on-line yoga classes and breakfast clubs; more to come as this unfolds
- Our parents rallied students to provide baked goods for doctors, nurses, and hospital staff who are working vigorously in this time of need
The generosity and mutual support of our community make it possible for Prep to adapt quickly and successfully in this moment. Thank you. Our Annual Fund is our most important philanthropic endeavor each year and is “mission-critical”: each gift, at any level, has immediate impact on every aspect of the school.
Our motto for the Annual Fund this year, “Prep Today. For Tomorrow” has taken on deeper meaning as we navigate these uncharted waters. If you would like to support our Annual Fund during this time, please make a gift here or contact Pamela Emsden, Director of Advancement, at email@example.com or 505.795.7526.
Collectively, we are building a stronger future for our school and broader community.
We wish you all health and wellness.
“…Prep has prepared each and every one of us to head out into the world with precious gifts: an incredibly rare and valuable education, a balanced and multifaceted perspective, a curiosity about the unknown, a willingness to be creative and a resolute confidence. With these gifts, I know I will always have the best time of my life.”
-Sabina Holloway, ‘09
“Now as my daughter begins to receive acceptance letters from the colleges she most wants to attend, I can say that it has truly been the best investment I have ever made.”
-Marc Bertram ’78