“It is not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” – Mother Teresa
We love our school, and we work hard to make the Santa Prep experience the best it can be for our community. Thank you for visiting us here and for wanting to learn more about giving to our school! We hope that you will make giving to our annual fund your top giving priority and that you will help us reach our goal of $540,000 for the 2021-2022 school year ending June 30, 2022. The entire community collaborates in this earnest and heartfelt effort to support the school’s finances by making up the difference between tuition cost and the operational cost per student each year. On behalf of parents, faculty, staff, grandparents, alumni, foundation and corporate sponsors, and friends, we are excited to launch a new year of giving to the school we love.
Gifts to our Annual Fund help us:
- Support our incredible faculty and staff and help us attract the best educators and administrators to Santa Fe from around the world.
- Offer more tuition assistance than any similar-sized institution—which allows for a richly diverse student body from a wide range of life-perspectives.
- Provide a well-rounded educational experience, including robust offerings in the arts, athletics and experiential learning.
- Continue our outreach in the community with programs such as Breakthrough Santa Fe.
- Keep our campus beautiful.
All donations are 100% tax-deductible and can be made in any of the following ways:
THE ADVANCEMENT TEAM
Michael McNeill, PhD
Director of Advancement
Advancement Database Manager
Please visit our annual school magazine and annual report, and read about how Prep community members reflect on how their identity has been shaped by their time at the school.