Thank you for your interest in Santa Fe Prep. We are eager to meet you and show you our school. Prep offers many opportunities for student growth and character-building through a strong program of academics, arts, athletics, and community service. Prep is a closely-knit community with frequent and meaningful student-teacher interaction, a successful Honors and Advanced Placement program, superior arts and science facilities, and access for our graduates to the best colleges and universities in the country. At the heart of our school is our outstanding student body and a passionate group of faculty focused on helping students grow and succeed.
We encourage you to explore our website to learn more about school life in our middle and upper schools, as well as what sets us apart from other schools in the area. Please complete our Admissions Inquiry Form so that we can be in touch and share information about upcoming events. If you are ready to apply, you may click here for information to help guide you through the application process.
Once the admissions season opens on October 1, 2022, we invite you to begin the application process.
We are hoping to offer in-person visit days for prospective students beginning on Monday, October 3. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information or to schedule a visit day. We also encourage you to take advantage of the opportunities below to get to know Prep.
- Attend an Admissions Open House: We are offering two Admissions Open House opportunities to meet the Admissions team and other administrators in the school, participate in mini-classes taught by Prep faculty and hear from current Prep students about their experience. We highly encourage prospective students and families to attend our traditional in-person Admissions Open House on Friday, October 21, at 2:00 pm. We also plan to offer a smaller Virtual Admissions Open House on Thursday, January 12, from 4:00-5:30 pm (MST) for anyone unable to attend our in-person event. Registration is required for these events and will be open at the start of the 2022-2023 school year.
- Tour the School: Call or email us to schedule a tour. Group tours will also be part of the Admissions Open House on Friday, October 21.
- Schedule a Family Meeting: We would love to meet with you to learn more about what you’re looking for in a middle or high school and to tell you more about Santa Fe Prep. Please contact us to arrange a time for an in-person or online meeting.
In light of the pandemic, please note that our Admissions events and process are subject to change. It is always our priority to allow prospective families the opportunity to learn more about Prep while keeping our community safe.
Please contact us at 505.795.7518 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to schedule a visit.
– Mary Little, Director of Admissions
– Summar Aubrey, Associate Director of Admissions
We hope you enjoy these short videos about our school.
REGISTER FOR EVENTS
Registration will open on 9/1/22
Admissions Open House (In-person)
Friday, October 21, 2:00-5:00
Admissions Open House (Virtual)
Thursday, January 12, 4:00-5:30
Math Assessment Testing
Saturday, January 28, 11-12
Thursday, February 2, 4:30-5:30
Saturday, February 11, 11:00-12:00
Thursday, February 16, 4:30-5:30
Admissions Season Opens
October 1, 2022
During Math Assessment Testing (In-person)
Tuesday, February 7, 5:15-6:15 (Virtual)
Friday, January 20, 2023
Tuition Assistance (TA) Application Deadline
Friday, February 17, 2023
Admission Application Deadline
Admission and Tuition Assistance Notifications
Friday, March 3, 2023
Applications received after the deadline will be considered on an individual basis as space permits.
Most Competitive College
American (2), Amherst, Barnard (3), Bates (3), Boston U (2), Bowdoin, Brandeis, U of British Columbia, Brown (3), Bryn Mawr, Carleton (2), Carnegie Mellon, UChicago, Claremont McKenna (5), Colby, Colorado College (8), Cornell U, Dartmouth (3), Denison, Franklin & Marshall, George Washington (3), Gettysburg, Grinnell, Kenyon, Lafayette, Macalester (2), Middlebury (3), NYU (4), Northeastern (2), Northwestern (2), Oberlin (4), Occidental College, Pitzer (7), Princeton, Reed (7), Richmond, Scripps (2), Skidmore (4), Smith (3), Stanford (2), UT, Austin, Trinity College, Trinity College Dublin, Trinity University, Tufts (3), Tulane (2), UCLA, UC Santa Barbara, USC (2), Vanderbilt, Vassar (3), Wake Forest, Wash. U St. Louis, Williams (4)