Thank you for your interest in Santa Fe Prep. We are eager to meet you and show you our school. Prep offers many opportunities for student growth and character-building through a strong program of academics, arts, athletics, and community service. Prep is a closely-knit community with frequent and meaningful student-teacher interaction, a successful Honors and Advanced Placement program, superior arts and science facilities, and access for our graduates to the best colleges and universities in the country. At the heart of our school is our outstanding student body and a passionate group of faculty focused on helping students grow and succeed.
We encourage you to explore our website to learn more about school life in our middle and upper schools, as well as what sets us apart from other schools in the area. Please complete our Admissions Inquiry Form so that we can be in touch and share information about upcoming events. If you are ready to apply, you may click here for information to help guide you through the application process.
Once the admissions season opens on October 1, 2021, we invite you to begin the application process at that time. We will host an in-person Admissions Open House on Friday, October 22, as well as a smaller virtual version on Thursday, January 13. You can read more about these options below. Please contact us at 505.795.7518 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to schedule a tour.
We are not able to host student visit days at this time, but we encourage you to take advantage of the opportunities below to get to know Prep.
- Attend an Admissions Open House: We are offering two Admissions Open House opportunities to meet the Admissions team and other administrators in the school, participate in mini-classes taught by Prep faculty, and hear from current Prep students about their experience. We highly encourage prospective students and families to attend our traditional in-person Admissions Open House on Friday, October 22, at 2:00 pm. We also plan to offer a smaller Virtual Admissions Open House on Thursday, January 13, from 4:00-5:30 pm (MST) for anyone unable to attend our in-person event. Registration is required for these events; click the links above to register.
- Tour the School: Starting in October, we are hosting small group tours on Thursdays at 4pm and on select Saturdays (currently October 9 and November 6). Call or email us to schedule a tour. Group tours will also be part of the Admissions Open House on Friday, October 22.
- Schedule a Family Meeting: We would love to meet with you to learn more about what you’re looking for in a middle or high school and to tell you more about Santa Fe Prep. Please contact us to arrange a time for an in-person or online meeting.
In light of the pandemic, please note that our Admissions events and process are subject to change. It is always our priority to allow prospective families the opportunity to learn more about Prep while keeping our community safe.
– Mary Little, Director of Admissions
– Summar Aubrey, Associate Director of Admissions
We hope you enjoy this short video about our school.
Admissions Season Opens
October 1, 2021
Math Assessment Testing
Saturday, January 29, 11-12
Thursday, February 3, 4:30-5:30
Saturday, February 12, 11:00-12:00
Thursday, February 17, 4:30-5:30
During Math Assessment Testing (In-person)
Tuesday, February 8, 5:00-6:00 (Virtual)
Admission and Tuition Assistance Applications Due
Friday, January 21, 2022
Tuition Assistance Application Deadline
Friday, February 18, 2022
Admission Application Deadline
Admission and Tuition Assistance Notifications Sent
Friday, March 4, 2022
Applications received after the deadline will be considered on an individual basis as space permits.
Most Competitive College
American (2), Amherst, Barnard (3), Bates, Boston U, Bowdoin, Brandeis, U of British Columbia, Brown (3), Bryn Mawr, Caltech, Carleton (3), UChicago, Claremont McKenna (6), Colorado College (10), Columbia, Dartmouth (3), Denison, Emory, George Washington (4), Gettysburg, Harvard, Kenyon, Lafayette, Macalester (2), Middlebury (2), MIT, NYU (5), Northeastern (2), Northwestern, Oberlin (4), Occidental College (3), Pitzer (5), Princeton, Reed (4), Richmond (2), St. Andrews, Scripps (2), Skidmore (3), Smith (3), Stanford (2), UT, Austin, Trinity University, Tufts (2), Tulane (2), US Military Academy at West Point, UCLA (2), UC San Diego, UC Santa Barbara, USC (3), Vassar (3), Wake Forest, Wash. U St. Louis, Williams (4)