|We look forward to welcoming all Santa Fe Prep parents to campus on Saturday, September 24 for Parent Open House! |
8:45 am: Check in on the Upper School Quad and enjoy coffee and pastries provided by the Parents’ Association.
9:00 am: Head of School Aaron Schubach will deliver opening remarks.
9:25 am: Gather with your child’s faculty advisor in their designated location to receive your child’s schedule.
9:45 am – 12 pm: Follow your child’s abbreviated Prep class schedule to experience a day in their school life.
WHAT TO EXPECT & SPECIAL NOTES
– Parking will be available in the Prep lot as well as at the IHM across the street.
– Please bring your own reusable water bottle and/or coffee mug.
– Prep Griffin Gear will be offered for sale on the Upper School Quad.
– To help expedite the transition from the Upper School Quad to classrooms, please know the name of your child’s advisor.
– If your child has a free period in their schedule, feel free to gather with others on the Middle and Upper School Quads for coffee and conversation.
– And please help us spread the word about our upcoming Admissions Open House, to be held on Friday, October 21 from 2-5 pm.