Saturday, April 22, 2017 at the Eldorado Hotel
VIP Reception 6:00 to midnight: Mingle with Judges, sip complimentary cocktails, and enjoy tasty hors d’oeuvres in Eldorado’s elegant Chapel before dinner and performances. Tickets are limited.*
General Reception 7:00 to midnight: Enjoy a complimentary cocktail and nibbles in the Cava lounge before dinner and performances.
Dancing with the Santa Fe Stars is the Santa Fe Prep Parents’ Association’s annual benefit to raise awareness and money for Breakthrough Santa Fe and Tuition Assistance at Santa Fe Prep—both critical to improving the education and futures of children throughout northern New Mexico.
DANCING STARS – Click on image for bio
JUDGES – Click on image for bio
INSTRUCTORS – Click on image for bio
*To donate as much as possible to Breakthrough and Tuition Assistance, VIP guests will receive two cocktail tickets to use after the VIP reception, and general reception guests will receive one ticket for the evening. Wine and beer are complimentary throughout the evening for all attendees. Guests must be 21 or older.
**All votes and faculty/staff tickets are fully tax-deductible. All other tickets are tax-deductible, except for $65.
We send a huge THANK YOU to our sponsors for their invaluable support!
PREMIER PRESENTING SPONSOR
This could be you!
• Bouche Bistro
• Melinda Browning Interior Design
• Caroline Russell – Sotheby’s
• Daniels Insurance, Inc.
• Deborah J. Trouw, CFP ®, ADPA ®/
Waddell & Reed Financial Advisors, Inc.
• Healthy Smiles Happy Teeth Patricia H Peck, DDS Pediatric Dental Specialist
• Hinkle Shanor LLP
• Hutton Broadcasting, LLC
• Jennifer Gallagher-Santa Fe Team Sotheby’s International Realty
• New Mexico Bank & Trust
• New Mexico Gas Company
• Reynolds & Rodar Insurance Group Inc.
• Stedman/Kehoe/Hirsch Sotheby’s International Realty
• Studio J Fitness
• Todd and Krista Tyra
• Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe
• HVL Interiors
• Preston and Sayuri Matthews
• Santa Fe Advisors, LLC
• A. Christopher Purvis Architects
• Santa Fe Imaging
• Sarcon Construction
• Think New Mexico
We are seeking additional corporate or individual sponsorships. If you are interested, please email Sayuri Matthews.